Terms and conditions for the provision of services
- Online Shop/Site - a shopping platform on the domain www.warsawsaints.com, the rights to which are vested in the Service Provider and where Users can purchase Goods and use other Services offered by the Service Provider;
- Service Provider / Seller - Andriy Grinchak conducting business under the name Warsaw Saints Andriy Grinchak, ul. Adama Branickiego 9 lok 73, 02-972 Warsaw, registered in the Central Register of Business Activity and Information maintained in the ICT system by the minister responsible for economy, under NIP: 1230849981, REGON: 142496229;
- User - a natural person with full legal capacity who uses the Online Shop Services;
- Service provided by electronic means - a service consisting of sending and receiving data via public data communication systems at the individual request of the User, without the simultaneous physical presence of the Parties;
- Goods - the products offered in the Online Shop, including clothing, accessories and other items that are available for purchase by Customers;
- Parties - the Service Provider and the User as well as the Vendor and the Customer;
- Customer - a natural person, o a legal entity or an organisational unit without a legal entity, having full legal capacity, who uses the services of the Internet Shop in order to purchase the Goods on offer;
- Customer - a natural person, o a legal entity or an organisational unit without legal personality, having full legal capacity, who enters into an Agreement with the Service Provider for the provision of Services provided electronically;
- Consumer - a natural person concluding an Agreement in the scope not directly related to his/her economic or professional activity;
- Customer with Consumer Rights (CWCR)- a natural person concluding an Agreement directly related to his/her business activity, when the content of the Agreement shows that it does not have a professional character for him/her, resulting in particular from the subject of his/her business activity, made available on the basis of the provisions on the Central Register and Information on Business Activity;
- Entrepreneur - a natural person, a legal person or an organisational unit which is not a legal person but to which the law confers legal capacity, conducting in its own name economic or professional activity and performing a legal action directly related to its economic or professional activity;
- Agreement - the Agreement for sale or the Agreement for the provision of electronic services concluded on this Website;
- Contract of sale - a legally binding agreement entered into between the Seller and the Customer, as a result of which the Seller undertakes to supply specific Goods and the Customer undertakes to pay a specific price for these Goods;
- Agreement for the provision of services by electronic means - an agreement for the provision of Services by electronic means concluded between the Service Provider and the User via the Website;
- Customer account - an individual user account that allows you to view your order history, track order status and manage your personal data;
- Newsletter - information sent by the Service Provider by e-mail, to the e-mail address provided by the User, aimed at providing Users with regular information or content related to the offer and activities of the Service Provider as well as educational content;
- Rules of Procedure - these Rules of Procedure.
§2. General provisions
- These Terms and Conditions for the use of the Website set out the terms and conditions for the provision by the Service Provider of Services provided electronically in accordance with the provisions of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of services by electronic means, including the rules for the use of the Website, the scope of the Service Provider's liability and the terms and conditions for the conclusion of Distance Sales Agreements in accordance with the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights and the rules for the complaint procedure and the exercise of the right to withdraw from a distance contract.
- If the User does not accept the provisions of the Terms and Conditions, he/she should immediately stop using the Website.
- The User is obliged to read the Terms and Conditions before entering into any Contract on this Service.
- The user is obliged to comply with the provisions of the Terms and Conditions.
- The Terms and Conditions are made available to the User free of charge via the Website in a form that allows the User to obtain, reproduce and record the contents of the Terms and Conditions.
- The User may contact the Service Provider at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact number: +48 793 615 617.
- The User may furthermore contact the Service Provider via social media, including:
- Facebook, where the Service Provider maintains a profile under the name "@wrswst"
- Instagram, where the Service Provider maintains a profile named "@warsawsaints"
1. The use of the Website is possible on condition that the ICT system used by the User meets the following minimum technical requirements:
- a computer or other electronic device with Internet access,
- access to e-mail (in the event of the conclusion of an Agreement),
2. Use of the Website means any action by the User which leads to him/her reading the content on the Website.
3. In particular, the user is obliged to:
- not to provide or transmit content which is prohibited by law, e.g. content which promotes violence, is defamatory or infringes the personal rights and other rights of third parties,
- use the Website in a manner that does not interfere with its operation, in particular through the use of specific software or devices, not to take actions such as: sending or posting unsolicited commercial information (spam) on the Website,
- to use the Site in a manner that is not onerous for other Users and the Service Provider,
4. The Service Provider reserves the right to temporarily suspend the operation of the Site due in particular to the necessity of system repair. Suspension of the operation of the Site shall not affect the obligations of the Parties under the Agreements concluded through the Site.
5. Descriptions, images, trademarks on the Website may be protected by the copyright of their respective owners. It is forbidden to copy and distribute them, to use them for commercial purposes or to place them on other websites without the Service Provider's express, prior and written consent.
6. The use of the Website involves the risk of your computer system being infected by unwanted software, including software whose sole purpose is to cause damage. It is recommended that you use the Website via a device with anti-virus software.
§ 4 Services provided electronically
1. Through the Website, the User is able to make purchases of Goods in accordance with §5 and to use the following Services:
- setting up a customer account,
- subscribing to the Newsletter service.
2. The user has the option of creating a customer account, with which they can track their orders and also view their order history. The creation of a customer account is not necessary in order to make purchases. In order to create a customer account, you must set up your login and password or log in via Facebook or Google. An email confirming the creation of an account will be sent to the email address provided on the form and this will conclude the Electronic Service Agreement for the provision of the Customer Account. If the User wishes to cancel the Customer Account Service, the User should inform the Service Provider at the email address: email@example.com. Upon the User's request, his/her Customer Account will be deleted.
3. The User has the possibility to receive information from the Service Provider about new offers, promotions, news, events in the form of messages sent to the electronic mail address provided by the User (Newsletter). For this purpose, a valid e-mail address must be provided. The User may at any time revoke consent to sending the Newsletter. The Newsletter service agreement is for an indefinite period of time and shall be terminated upon the User's request to remove his/her email address from the subscription. The User has the possibility to unsubscribe from the service by clicking on the "I unsubscribe from receiving commercial information" button or any other equivalent, which is included in each email sent under this service. For detailed information on the Newsletter service, please refer to the Newsletter Service Terms and Conditions.
4. The Service Provider reserves the right, without affecting Contracts concluded prior to the following, to:
- withdrawal of certain Goods and Services from the offer,
- changes to the prices and type of Goods provided on the Website,
- introduce new Goods and Services on the Website,
- carry out promotional campaigns for individual Goods.
§ 4a Newsletter
1. In order to use the Newsletter service it is necessary:
- having an electronic device with an operating system,
- access to the internet via one of the web browsers,
- having an e-mail address.
2. Provision of the Newsletter Service shall involve the transmission of data via the Internet and thus entail the risk of system infection. The Service Provider shall apply technical and organisational measures in order to make the use of the Newsletter Service safe, however each time the User is advised to use such security measures as e.g. anti-virus software.
3. The Newsletter service consists of the Service Provider sending information in the form of an electronic letter (e-mail) to the e-mail address provided by the User, containing commercial and marketing information, including in particular the Service Provider's offer, information on new products and promotional actions, content of social media posts.
4. The Newsletter service is provided in exchange for the submission of the User's personal data. In order to use the Newsletter service, the User must provide his/her e-mail address in the Newsletter service sign-up form available on the website.
5. Upon clicking on the Newsletter subscription button, an e-mail will be sent to the User's address with a link confirming subscription to the Newsletter service. By clicking on the "Newsletter" button, the User agrees to receive commercial and marketing information at his/her e-mail address.
6. If the subscription is approved via the activation link, the User's email address will be added to the mailing list. This email will be used to send the User commercial information and direct marketing until the User unsubscribes.
7. The Service Provider reserves the right to discontinue the Newsletter Service at any time. The Service Provider shall inform the Users of the discontinuation of the Services by email.
8. The information sent as part of the Newsletter Service shall constitute works as defined by copyright law and shall be protected. Any copying, duplication, modification and use in a manner contrary to the purpose and without the consent of the Service Provider is prohibited and may constitute an infringement of applicable laws.
9. The use of the content contained in the Newsletter is permitted for personal use only. The use of the content of the Service Provider for profit-making purposes, promoting competitive activities or any other profit-making or non-profit activity without the consent of the Service Provider is prohibited.
10. The User may withdraw from the Newsletter service at any time and without giving any reason. The cancellation of the service can take place:
- by clicking on the "I unsubscribe from receiving commercial communications" button included in each email sent as part of this Service,
- by sending your resignation electronically to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org,
- by sending the cancellation to the registered office of WARSAW SAINTS, Wiertnicza 98, 02-952 Warsaw.
11. Upon unsubscribing from the Newsletter Service, the contract is terminated.
12. The User has the right to lodge a complaint regarding the use of the Newsletter To do so, contact the Service Provider at:
- address: WARSAW SAINTS, Wiertnicza 98, 02-952 Warsaw,
- e-mail address: email@example.com.
13.The complaint notification should include:
- the User's e-mail address to which the Newsletter is sent,
- a description of the matter to which the complaint relates;
- the preferred method of communicating the handling of the complaint,
- contact details for your preferred contact as part of the complaint handling information.
14. The complaint will be dealt with within 14 days of receipt of the complaint.
§ 5 Conclusion of the Sales Contract
- If extraordinary circumstances arise that prevent the order from being fulfilled within the period indicated in para. 8, the Seller will contact the Buyer. In such a case, the Buyer has the right:
- demand the performance of the sales contract, taking into account the delay or
- withdraw from the Contract and recover the sum of money paid. In this case, the money will be returned to the Buyer immediately, but no later than within 7 days of the date on which the Seller is informed of the Buyer's wish to recover the money due to the impossibility of fulfilling the Contract in time.
- In the case of personalised Goods, the delivery time is agreed individually between the Parties.
- From the day the funds are credited to the Seller's account for payment of the order, the Seller starts processing the order and has 2 to 5 working days to complete it. The processing of the order consists of: receiving the order, completing the order, packing the order and issuing it for delivery. If the deadline for the last day falls on a non-working day, then the deadline ends on the next working day. After this deadline, the Seller dispatches the goods in accordance with the rules specified in §6 of the Terms and Conditions.
- In the event that the data provided in the form is incomplete and it is not possible to process the order, the Seller will contact the Buyer in order to complete the data.
- Each order placed by the Buyer is confirmed by an e-mail informing of its acceptance. The conclusion of the Sales Agreement takes place the moment the Buyer receives the e-mail information about the acceptance of the order.
- Orders can be placed in the Online Shop 7 days a week 24 hours a day.
- In order to complete your purchase, you must fill in the purchase form. Providing personal data in the form is necessary to conclude and perform the Sales Agreement. In order to place an order, it is necessary to select the Goods both in terms of type, colour and quantity. Each of the selected Goods should be added to the shopping cart using the appropriate button. After completing the entire order, the Buyer should proceed to the basket and continue with the ordering process. In the next steps, the Buyer selects the delivery methods of the Goods and the payment methods. At the final stage, the Buyer is informed of the total value of the selected Goods and the delivery costs and that the order has been placed with the obligation to pay.
- The contract of sale shall be concluded in the Polish language, with contents in accordance with the Terms and Conditions.
- By the Contract of Sale, the Seller undertakes to transfer ownership of the Goods covered by the order to the Buyer and to deliver them to the Buyer, and the Buyer undertakes to take the Goods covered by the order and to pay the price to the Seller.
§ 6 Deliveries
- The Seller delivers the Goods in the territory of the Republic of Poland and abroad.
- The delivery time of the Goods to the customer is between 2 and 5 working days, unless the delivery is to take place outside the borders of the Republic of Poland, in which case the delivery time is agreed between the parties individually.
- The costs of delivery of the Goods shall be borne by the Buyer and their amount, depending on the method of delivery, is specified each time in the price list next to the order form.
- The Goods ordered by the Buyer shall be delivered to the address indicated by the Buyer at the time of ordering or to the collection point indicated by the Buyer.
- The Buyer is obliged to collect the Goods at the time of delivery by the courier or within the maximum time limit for collection set by the carrier.
- If the Buyer fails to collect the Goods, he shall be obliged to cover the additional costs incurred by the Seller, i.e. the costs of return shipment to the Seller and the costs of re-delivery, if the Buyer (in the manner and timeframe specified in §9 of the Terms and Conditions) has not withdrawn from the contract.
- If the Buyer fails to collect the Goods, the Seller shall have the right to cancel the contract without setting a grace period for collection. A declaration of withdrawal from the contract shall then be sent to the Buyer in the form of an e-mail with information about cancellation of the order due to its failure to collect the Goods within the required time limit, and shall refund to the Buyer the price paid by him for the Goods, less the costs of shipment (unless the Buyer has withdrawn from the contract in the procedure and within the time limit specified in §9 of the Regulations) and the costs of return shipment of the uncollected Goods.
- If neither the Seller nor the Buyer rescinds the contract and the Seller gives the Buyer an additional period of time to collect the Goods, the Seller may reserve reshipment of the Goods only after the Buyer has paid the return shipping costs and the cost of reshipment.
- Release of Goods:
- in relation to the Buyer who is a Trader and CWCR, occurs when the Seller entrusts the Goods to a carrier engaged in the carriage of goods of this type,
- in relation to the Consumer shall take place at the moment of its release into the hands of the Consumer, unless the Seller had no influence on the choice of a carrier by the Consumer, in which case the release of the goods shall take place at the moment of entrusting the Goods by the Seller to a carrier engaged in the carriage of goods of this type.
- Upon delivery of the Goods, the benefits and burdens of the Goods and the danger of accidental loss or damage to the Goods shall pass to the Buyer.
- At the time of delivery by the carrier, the Buyer, who is an Entrepreneur, is obliged to examine the consignment at the time and in the manner usual for consignments of this type, if he finds that there has been a loss or damage to the goods during carriage, he is obliged to do all things necessary to establish the liability of the carrier.
- If the Goods are damaged, destroyed, lost or stolen during shipment:
- A buyer who is a Trader or CWCR is obliged to claim this from the carrier in the first instance,
- The Buyer who is a Consumer shall submit his claims against the Seller.
§ 7 Payment terms and methods
1. The prices of the Goods shown on the website are in Polish zloty and include all public charges.
2. The buyer has the option to request a VAT invoice, for this purpose, the appropriate option must be selected in the order form and the company details must be provided. It is not possible to issue a VAT invoice at a later date.
3. The buyer can choose the following forms of payment:
- payment via online payment system, BLIK, PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay- online transfer payment before shipment of the Goods (prepayment). Once the order has been placed, the Buyer should make payment via the online payment gateway at the time of placing the order. The order is processed once the Buyer's payment has been credited to the payment system,
- payment through the payment system - payment by credit card payment before dispatch of the Goods (prepayment). Once the order has been placed, the Buyer should make payment via the payment gateway at the time of placing the order. The order is processed once the Buyer's payment has been credited to the payment system,
- payment by traditional transfer - payment before shipment of the Goods (prepayment). After placing the order, the Buyer should make the payment through his bank. The order is fulfilled after the Buyer's payment is credited to the Seller's bank account,
- payment via PayPo - deferred payment (pay later up to 30 days). The order is fulfilled after positive verification of the Buyer and confirmation by PayPo that the Buyer's order has been credited.
4. The Buyer is obliged to pay for the Goods at the time of placing the order, but at the latest within 24 hours of placing the order (with the exception of PayPo deferred payment). If the Buyer fails to meet the payment deadline, the Seller has the right to withdraw from the contract without setting a grace period for payment. After 5 days from the date of placing an order that has not been paid, the order is automatically cancelled.
§ 8 Complaints
1. The Seller shall be liable for the conformity of the Goods with the contract in relation to Consumers and CWCR on the basis of the Consumer Rights Act of 30 May 2014.
2. The Seller's liability under warranty to Entrepreneurs is excluded.
3. The Seller shall be liable for any lack of conformity of the Goods with the contract existing at the time of delivery and discovered within two years of that time. Any non-conformity of the Goods with the Contract which has become apparent before the expiry of two years from the time of delivery of the Goods shall be presumed to have existed at the time of delivery, unless the contrary is proved or the presumption cannot be reconciled with the nature of the Goods or the nature of the non-conformity of the Goods with the Contract.
4. If the Goods are not in conformity with the contract, the Consumer or CWCR may demand repair or replacement.
5. The Seller may make an exchange when the Consumer or CWCR requests a repair, or the Seller may make a repair when the Consumer or CWCR requests a replacement, if bringing the Goods into conformity with the contract in the manner chosen by the Consumer or CWCR is impossible or would require excessive costs for the Seller. If repair and replacement are impossible or would require excessive costs for the Seller, the Seller may refuse to bring the Goods into conformity with the contract.
6. The Seller shall repair or replace the goods within a reasonable time from the moment it is informed by the Consumer or CWCR of the lack of conformity with the contract and without undue inconvenience to the Consumer or CWCR, taking into account the nature of the goods and the purpose for which the Consumer or CWCR purchased them.
7. The costs of repair or replacement, including in particular the costs of postage, carriage, labour and materials, shall be borne by the Seller.
8. The consumer or CWCR shall not be obliged to pay for the mere use of the Goods which are subsequently replaced.
9. If the Goods are not in conformity with the contract, the Consumer or CWCR may make a declaration to reduce the price or withdraw from the contract when:
- The seller has refused to bring the Goods into conformity with the contract by repair or replacement,
- The Seller has failed to bring the Goods into conformity with the contract by repair or replacement,
- the non-conformity of the Goods with the contract continues even though the Seller has tried to bring the Goods into conformity with the contract by repair or replacement;
- the lack of conformity of the Goods with the contract is such as to justify either a reduction in price or withdrawal from the contract without repair or replacement,
- it is clear from the Seller's statement or the circumstances that he will not bring the Goods into conformity with the contract within a reasonable time or without undue inconvenience to the Consumer or CWCR.
10. The reduced price must be in such proportion to the contract price as the value of the non-conforming Goods remains to the value of the conforming Goods.
11.The Seller shall reimburse the Consumer or CWCR the amounts due as a result of the exercise of the right to reduce the price immediately, but no later than within 14 days of receipt of the Consumer's or CWCR's declaration of price reduction.
12.The consumer or CWCR may not withdraw from the contract if the lack of conformity of the Goods with the contract is immaterial.
13. If the lack of conformity relates only to certain characteristics of the Goods supplied under the contract, the Consumer or CWCR may withdraw from the contract only in respect of those Goods and also in respect of other Goods purchased by the Consumer or CWCR together with the non-conforming Goods, if the Consumer or CWCR cannot reasonably be expected to agree to retain only the non-conforming Goods.
14. In the event of withdrawal from the contract, the Consumer or CWCR shall immediately return the Goods to the Seller at the Seller's expense.
15. The Seller shall refund the price to the Consumer or CWCR immediately, but no later than 14 days from the date of receipt of the Goods or proof of return.
16. The Seller shall refund the price using the same method of payment used by the Consumer or CWCR, unless the Consumer or CWCR has expressly agreed to a different method of refund that does not incur any costs to the Seller.
17. A complaint about Goods can be submitted on the complaint form, which constitutes Attachment No. 2 to these Regulations or on another form.
18. Goods subject to a complaint must be properly secured, packed together with the complaint form and proof of purchase (e.g. receipt, invoice, order confirmation printout, bank account printout) and sent back to the address:
WARSAW SAINTS, Wiertnicza 98, 02-952 Warsaw.
19. The Seller is obliged to consider the complaint within 14 days of its submission. If this time limit lapses to no avail, the Consumer's request is deemed to be justified.
20. The Seller shall bear the costs of delivery of the Goods complained of and the costs of repaired or replaced Goods.
§ 9 Right of withdrawal
- A consumer and CWCR who has concluded a distance contract may withdraw from the contract within 14 days without giving any reason and without incurring additional costs, except for the costs of transporting the returned Goods to the Seller.
- The period referred to in paragraph 1 shall be calculated from the date on which the Consumer or CWCR takes possession of the item, a third party indicated by the Consumer or CWCR or a person who has been effectively served at the address of the Consumer or CWCR. Sending the declaration before the expiry of this period shall suffice to meet this deadline.
- In order to withdraw from the contract, the Consumer or CWCR may formulate the declaration on their own or use the model declaration of withdrawal which is attached as Appendix 1 to the Terms and Conditions.
- The seller shall use the appendix with the content of the model withdrawal form referred to in art. 12 para. 1 item. 9 of the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights.
- The declaration of withdrawal from the contract together with the returned Goods should be sent to the address: WARSAW SAINTS, Wiertnicza 98, 02-952 Warsaw or use the "Convenient Returns" method offered in the Online Shop.
- The Consumer shall be liable for any diminution in the value of the Goods resulting from their use beyond what is necessary to ascertain the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Goods. The Consumer and CWCR shall then be liable to reimburse the difference in price between the Goods of full value and the value of the Goods resulting from damage to or destruction of the Goods. The Seller will deduct the amounts due to the Seller from the amount returned to the Consumer or CWCR.
- The Seller shall, within 14 days from the date of the declaration of withdrawal from the Contract, return to the Consumer or the PSC the payments made by the Consumer.
- If the Consumer, has chosen a different method of delivery of the Goods than the cheapest method offered by the Seller, the Seller shall not be obliged to reimburse the additional costs incurred by the Consumer. The Seller shall then reimburse the cost of the cheapest delivery of the Goods to the Consumer or CWCR.
- The consumer or CWCR who has withdrawn from the contract shall be obliged to return the Goods no later than 14 days from the date on which such withdrawal occurred. To meet the deadline it is sufficient to send back the Goods before the expiry of this period.
- The Seller shall refund the payment using the same method of payment used by the Consumer or CWCR, unless the Consumer or CWCR agrees to a different method of refund, which method shall be at no cost to the Consumer or CWCR.
- The Seller may withhold reimbursement of payments received from the Consumer or CWCR until it has received the item back or the Consumer has provided proof of return, whichever event occurs first, unless the Seller has offered to collect the item from the Consumer or CWCR itself.
- The seller does not accept returns sent cash on delivery.
- The Consumer and CWCR shall have the right to exchange the Goods. In such a case, the procedure for return is the same as in points 1-12, with the proviso that the Consumer or CWCR should indicate on the withdrawal form that they wish to make an exchange. The shipping costs of the exchanged Goods to the Customer shall be borne by the Customer.
§ 10 Protection of personal data
- Users' personal data will be processed in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
§ 11 Liability of the Service Provider
1. The Service Provider shall not be liable for damages to the User arising from:
- incorrect or inconsistent use of the Online Shop by the User;
- failure of the User's equipment;
- the actions or omissions of Users.
2. If there is a suspicion that the password may have been disclosed to a third party, the User undertakes to immediately change the login data, including in particular the password, or to contact the Service Provider for this purpose.
3. The user shall be held fully responsible for any infringement of the law and for causing damage caused by their actions in the Online Shop.
4. The User may submit a complaint to the Vendor in relation to the use of the free Services provided electronically by the Service Provider. A complaint in this respect may be submitted electronically and sent to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. In the complaint notification, the User should include a description of the problem occurring, which is the subject of the complaint. The Service Provider shall promptly, but not later than within 14 days, consider the complaint and respond to the User.
§ 12 Final provisions
1. In matters not covered by these Rules, the relevant provisions of generally applicable law shall apply.
2. These Rules of Procedure are effective as of 01.11.2023
3. The Seller reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions for important reasons (such as change of generally applicable regulations, introduction of new functionalities, modification of IT systems). The Seller will inform the Users of each change to the Terms and Conditions by posting information about the change to the Terms and Conditions by the Service Provider on the homepage.
- those who have a User Account will additionally be notified by the Service Provider by means of sending information about changes to the Terms and Conditions to the e-mail address indicated by them in the registration form, if the changes to these Terms and Conditions affect their rights and obligations arising from having a User Account,
- Users of the Newsletter Service and those enrolled on the mailing list shall additionally be notified of amendments to the Terms and Conditions by the Service Provider by sending information about the amendment to the Terms and Conditions to the e-mail address indicated by them in the Newsletter registration form, if the amendments to these Terms and Conditions affect their rights and obligations arising from the use of the Newsletter Service.
5. Amendments to the Terms and Conditions shall come into force within 14 days of their publication in the Online Shop.
6. Orders placed and not fulfilled before the effective date of the new Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the provisions of the Terms and Conditions in force at the time the order was placed. However, the consumer may consider the previously effective Terms and Conditions less favourable than the current ones and may inform the Seller of the choice of the current Terms and Conditions as binding.
7. In the case of agreements concluded prior to the amendment of the Terms and Conditions, the Terms and Conditions in the version in force on the date of conclusion of the Agreement shall apply.
8. The consumer has the following out-of-court means of redress and complaint handling:
- the possibility to request an out-of-court consumer dispute resolution procedure under the Act of 23 September 2016 on out-of-court resolution of consumer disputes,
- request that the case be heard by the Permanent Consumer Arbitration Court operating at the relevant Regional Inspectorate of Trade Inspection;
- ask the Municipal Consumer Ombudsman for help in protecting the interests and rights of consumers. Free assistance to Consumers in protecting their rights and interests is also provided by social organisations such as the Association of Polish Consumers.
9. All disputes arising from these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by Polish law.
10. Users who are Consumers have the possibility to use an out-of-court procedure for handling complaints and pursuing claims before the Permanent Consumer Arbitration Court at the relevant Provincial Trade Inspection Inspector. Information on how to access the aforementioned dispute resolution mode and procedures can be found at the following address: www.uokik.gov.pl, in the "Consumer Dispute Resolution" tab. Users who are Consumers also have the possibility to use the EU online ODR platform, available at: ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr.